disappointed in my order

Darioh306's review of Moonpig, www.moonpig.com

“disappointed in my order ”

Written on: 07/03/2016 by Darioh306 (1 review written)

For mothers day 2016 I ordered a personalized card and flowers from Moonpig as I have seen good reviews and it was recommended to me by a family member as they received a good service however unfortunately i wish i could say the same. Everything started really well. I ordered my card and flowers and paid for them and they arrived at my door step within two days however when i opened the box I noticed that the box of chocolates that came with the flowers was placed upon the flowers squashing them, when i took out the flowers to have a look i was highly disappointed. Half of the flowers where squashed and broken. When i opened the flowers the Majority of them fell apart. I felt really angry with what i received but i was more upset and ashamed that this was what i was expected to give my mum. I was able to put together a small punch and put them in a small vase for her yet i shouldn't have to do this with 20 pounds worth of flowers which the majority of them went in the bin. I would just like to add that i will no longer be purchasing any more gifts from Moonpig as i fell that i have lost my trust in their service!