Lovely cards & calendars

Sara7's review of Jacquie Lawson www.jacquielawson.com

“Lovely cards and calendars”

Written on: 26/06/2018 by Sara7 (1 review written)

I have subscribed to Jacquie Lawson, for about 5 years now. I download the Advent calendars and send them to friends as early Christmas gifts. This summer I am enjoying the English Garden.

There is usually no problem with delivery, but occasionally cards end up in the recipient's spam box. The one time one of my recipients had a problem with downloading an Advent calendar we were able to resolve it using the site's standard instructions. I haven't had a problem with JL's financial arrangements, and it is very cost effective so be able to send as many cards as you want throughout the year for a nominal annual fee.

I love the beauty and serenity of the JL cards and calendars, and I enjoy the activities and games as a little break in a busy day. My only aesthetic objection is that the pet animals are too cutesy, but I can live with that. Some of my friends who are going through personal hard times have told me that they love the JL calendars and find them comforting. Finally, I like the short history and culture lessons. Five stars!