First ever E-Reader & pleasantly surprised :-)

• Quality

dennisteaa's review of Amazon Kindle Paperwhite

“First ever E-Reader and pleasantly surprised :-)”

Written on: 22/01/2017 by dennisteaa (3 reviews written)

Hello and this is my first ever shot a buying a E-reader as we love bookings, but been doing a lot of travelling and wanted a way to still read, but not carry so many books around with us!

I first tried the kindle app on my iphone 6 plus and on my nexus tablet, but found it hard to read at night and made my eyes sore.

After reading a few reviews online, decided to give it a shot. Initially I thought before I purchased it that it is expensive when compared to a tablet with an app, but that is doing the Kindle an injustice.

Within minutes of it arriving in the post just before xmas I was very pleasantly surprised by the quality of the screen and how it did not cause eye strain. It has been a real revelation, and make reading on an electronic device a pleasure again :-)

The lowlight feature is great for reading in bed and not disturbing your partner, and the battery lasts for weeks.

I have owned the kindle for approximately 30 days and now have 33 ebooks and enjoyed the whole experience of reading on the Kindle.

Now reflecting on my purchase I would highly recommend it to anybody that travels alot and wants a way to still enjoying reading, but not having to carry around so many books. The battery lasts for about 2 to 3 weeks before I had to recharge it and been a very good value for money purchase.

• Quality

Fredbesley's Response to dennisteaa's Review

Written on: 19/02/2017

We have recently purchased one as well and very happy with it :-)