work on IMM music site

• Quality

seanrahearn's review of Fitser - www.fitser.com

“work on IMM music site”

Written on: 10/04/2020 by seanrahearn (1 review written)

Independent Music Mall Project

I am so impressed with my assigned team that putting it into words is difficult.
They have been professional to the extreme, they have not only answered any questions I've had, but came up with some great suggestions and ideas to make the site so much better. the wallet for internal transfers, the band profile, the search parameters, and the upload pages all look so good.

Your team is easy to talk to and show how invested they are in the project. They keep in contact and keep me informed on a regular basis. They have instilled confidence in me that the site will be nothing short of awesome.

I was a little apprehensive at first doing business overseas but your guys put me at ease and now I am so glad I chose your company for this project. There was a couple of other companies trying to convince me to use them, but it was talking to your guy (he had a complete understanding of what I was talking about and a had way of putting me at ease with his easy manner and confidence in his abilities) that convinced me to do business with you.

Again, I am so glad I chose your company for this project and I will confidently refer your company to anyone who needs this type of work.

CEO Original Thought Inc.

• Quality