Avoid Epos Direct, Emporium, E--novations.!!!

• Quality

DerekCAHS's review of Emperium Retail

“Avoid Epos Direct, Emporium, E--novations.!!!”

Written on: 21/02/2018 by DerekCAHS (1 review written)

The best thing about this system is it is easy to navigate, and easy on the eye, the system I got rid of after just over 18 months was running out of date XP, I had to install it myself and teach myself how to use it, When they transferred the data from quickbooks, it was all wrong and I had to spend weeks manually editing 2500 items, they could not link up the barcode scanner that they sold me, had to do it myself, hen you ring the 0870 number, noone speaks clear English, IF they resolve the many issues we had with their product, they always caused a different problem. I had a black screen after 12 months, they said it was a hardware issue and tried to sell me a hard drive, they also said I would be charged £250 for my own data to put onto a replacement hard drive, they also wanted a further £250 plus vat for their useless 'support package'. After many phone calls and emails, AND leaving negative reviews, they finally agreed to provide a new till (still on the old xp mind), for free, then hen I asked for a costing on a second till, they quoted £1500. I replaced their system with one from a good company but they are still demanding licence fees for a system I no longer use, and could never be used properly.

• Quality