Not good quality

• Style

• Service & Support

KarenChol's review of Falcon Continental 1092

“Not good quality ”

Written on: 29/11/2021 by KarenChol (1 review written)

I bought the continental because it looked fabulous and I believed Falcon were well made and good quality. It cost a lot of money and 5 years later it was covered in rust. It is also very badly designed. After chasing around for the best part of a year I eventually got hold of the company and sent them photographs. That is a major task in itself. They agreed it was in a poor condition and replaced almost the entire front and top. The top had also collapsed into the frame. I really can’t believe that a product that commands so much money looked like that after such a short time. I have no idea where this cooker, or it’s parts are made, but all I can say is steer clear. It is nowhere as good as it looks. Very poor quality. The grill oven doesn’t grill at all and your face gets fried every time you open the oven! I wish I hadn’t wasted my money.

• More than 1 year