Forget the rest, these are simply the best ever!

angeladryden's review of Cancellatons Driving Test - www.cancellationsdrivingtest.co.uk

“Forget the rest, these are simply the best ever!”

Written on: 06/12/2018 by angeladryden (1 review written)

From the moment I spoke to the person I dealt with my experience has been nothing but short of amazing. I enquired after my best friend didn’t pass on the second time. She was giving up and I found Speedy Driving Test, Cancellations driving test online. I was desperate at the time and after felt sceptical, I was completely wrong this company is amazing. I received not only accurate professional advice but also the feeling that the person on the end of the phone actually cared. The test for my friend was brought forward by 6 weeks and the person I dealt with insisted that she didn’t want payment until an appointment that was at a suitable and convenient time could be found. The re test couldn’t be taken until 12 days after the last unsuccessful attempt so I honestly didn’t think I’d hear anything for some weeks. I contacted the person I dealt with initially at around 2pm, 2 hours later she had an appointment for me. I was so amazed and so happy. Please use this company, I’m not sure what experience I would have had elsewhere but I guarantee you’ll be in the hands of diligent and tenacious experts, thank you to the person I dealt with and to all else involved!

Passed test -