Very bad company

ElisabethOrtega's review of Weather Seal www.weatherseal.co.uk

“Very bad company”

Written on: 29/12/2017 by ElisabethOrtega (1 review written)

I once worked as a trainee Double Glazing salesman for weatherseal . The training I was given was based upon being forceful to sell a product that truly isn't worth half what you pay for it. I saw further evidence whilst out on the road with one of their experienced rep's who stood there for a full 3 hours spinning stories about the product, and stories they certainly were. They don't care who they sell to, whether the customer can afford the goods, the reps are on a big commission and a large percentage of the total estimated price is to pay the rep his commission. I was told when i began with this company that I could earn £1000 from each sale, of course it never happened because after only two weeks of experiencing just how devious and deceitful this company truly were I left the job. I hate seeing innocent people taken in by companies like this one who sell exaggerated quality rubbish at an extortionate price. My advice is to stay well clear of Weatherseal, do not allow their reps to visit your home.