Windows & Doors

Guest's review of Safestyle UK - www.safestyle-windows.co.uk

“Windows & Doors”

Written on: 25/01/2021

No issues with workmanship at the time, job completed well & left clean & tidy. However, not been installed a year my front door leaked badly through window seal & underneath door. I complained, fitter came next day & re-sealed all windows,told me not to worry about underneath as water gathering in bottom ridge,seeping underneath,he left that. You have my word door will not leak again, well the next day it did, phoned 19th January, earliest they could come 11 Feb, basically if my hallway flooded again I would just have to make a claim I was told, would not put me onto anyone senior as they wouldn't speak to me as working from same schedule. Two email complaints have been sent neither replied to as yet. Their customer service is diabolical post install & I still have another 2.5 weeks until someone is likely to turn up meanwhile every time it rains I need towels on the floor to soak it up & all the strips around the door (which make a noise that wakes up the whole house) are also soaking wet. So if you want all round good customer service Safestyle don't provide it.