Customer care has let us down

rrobson14's review of Safestyle UK - www.safestyle-windows.co.uk

“Customer care has let us down”

Written on: 06/04/2018 by rrobson14 (2 reviews written)

We were initially really happy with the service & company, we were told by several people not to go with safestyle because of word of mouth, we ignored this and were happy with our decision. From the initial visit from the salesman who knew the products inside and out to the fitters who were fast, professional and had an eye for detail! For example our blue guard door at the front of the house had a patch where it had faded which the lead fitter noticed, pointed out and recorded it on the paperwork. We could fault them!!

It’s been the ‘customer care’ or lack of it ever since has really let us down.

Unfortunately they turned up without a fan for the bathroom window on the first visit (15.03.18) and had to return with one, they didn’t come when they said they were coming, then when they arrived they realised the whole in the glass wasn’t big enough to fit in the fan so would need to come back with a new unit. We are still waiting and continue to have a hole taped up in our bathroom window which is on the ground floor of our house, easily accessible from the back lane.

We had a replacement door (or a respray) booked in which went without a hitch, we phoned and spent approx 3 hours on hold over a week to confirm that when they came for the door they’d be fixing the window. Eventually phoned the wrong department and was assured a message would be given to customer care, we followed this up with an email and still nothing! We were told when they came to fix the door the unit was at the depot, why it wasn’t brought on the day I don’t know!

One of safestyles selling points is “Safestyle we take the satisfaction of our customers as importantly as we do the manufacturing of our product. A high percentage of the work we do comes in on recommendations from our customers and we firmly believe it is our transparency and expertise that keep these customers coming back.”

Well I’m afraid that I am one unsatisfied customer, who won’t be recommending you to anyone and who certainly won’t be returning in the future. I am not naive enough to think this review will be posted or any recognition will be given, but let’s hope we can eventually get our window!!

Safestyleuk's Response to rrobson14's Review

Written on: 06/04/2018

Sorry to hear about the issues with one of our fitting teams. We've not been able to locate a contract your contract details from the limited information that Review Centre provides, would it be possible to add your contract number to your review and I'll get this investigated?
Apologies again

Our contract number is 1255310

Safestyleuk's Response to rrobson14's Review

Written on: 10/04/2018

Hi,

I'm sorry to hear about this, would you like me to look into this for you?

Regards,

Jonny

Rrobson14's reply to Safestyleuk's Comment

Written on: 11/04/2018

The work has been done, it was confirmed the day I posted this review and emailed for the second time. I am thankful this is now resolved and appreciate you replying to my review.