The ONLY company to use in Essex

tractorboyholmes's review of Rayleigh Glass Ltd

“The ONLY company to use in Essex”

written by tractorboyholmes on 09/07/2014

I was very careful with reading reviews and phoning round for quotes etc when coming to have ALL of our windows and doors replaced. I was shocked to find some of the 'big' company featuring so heavily on Youtube it kind of knocked my faith in the whole industry. However it boiled down to three companies - two of which outside of Essex but very competitive with Rayleigh Glass and offering similar. However we opted for the more local one just in case we needed future call outs/repairs etc. Glad to say I made the right decision. RG were absolutely outstanding in everything they did and most importantly the quality of the windows and installations was first class. At the time we used them, back in Feb this year, they were one of only a few companies offering triple glazing as standard. In all we got 9 windows, 1 patio door and 2 composite doors and we're extremely happy with the company. After sales is brilliant also and we even called them out just to touch up a bit of caulking around the windows where it had cracked ever so slightly but this is obviously due to settlement and the seasonal change rather than anything to do with them. They were all to happy to come again and touch up my OCD type issues lol. I can't rave about them enough. If you live in Essex I can't think of anyone else to use and trust me - i did a LOT of research prior to committing to RG. Excellent service all round. Well done!!