AVOID AT ALL COST!!!

AsiaSinclair309's review of Imperial Windows www.imperialwindows.co.uk

“AVOID AT ALL COST!!!”

Written on: 03/03/2021 by AsiaSinclair309 (1 review written)

UNPROFESSIONAL TEAM, POOR QUALITY OF PRODUCT AND POOR VALUE, NO CUSTOMER SERVICES

Bought a front door and a pair of windows from the company. They managed to supply the matching (expected) windows with different external profile. After a lengthy chasing, the owner said I should report to him within 7 days of delivery. What was your responsibility after receiving them from the manufactory and after receiving the full amount of money from your client? Those windows were supplied differently to what were ordered. They have been an eyesore at the front entrance over the past years.

The double-glazing units of both windows are now degrading and leaking something yellowish. What are the guarantees for the windows/door that you supplied? I haven't received a reply from you despite my multiple emails and phone calls. Well, from my previous experience in dealing with your company, I am not too surprised.

I have given you far many opportunities to put things right before leaving this 1* review, which you truly deserve.