Don't make this mistake

Scam.conservatorylandltd.com's review of ConservatoryLand www.conservatoryland.com

“Don't make this mistake”

Written on: 21/05/2021 by Scam.conservatorylandltd.com (1 review written)

Do not! I repeat do not take a chance with this company. We bought a £30, 000 premier orangery which we received in early january 2021. We were told to use one of there approved installers. The installer built the orangery completely wrong. The floor was not level, the box cutter on the back was connected completely lob sited. The pelmet inside was completely done wrong and all the building is collapsing and leaking. We contacted the company after speaking to a structural engineer who advised us to take the whole thing down as soon as possible as its structurally unsound. When we brought these issues to conservatoryland ltd they disappeared. All the points raised by a professional structural engineer were ignored and after pushing we were told was nothing to do with them. After putting a review online they reappeared offering to help. They sent another inspector out to my old address who i guided here who informed me that the whole thing had to be taken down and rebuilt. However he will not take it on neither will the other 150 builders that we have spent hours convincing to help. Conservatoryland ltd are the worst company to ask for help they ignore calls. Once the payment is made they state they are only a supply company. They are not responsible for the issues after. When you address the issues they state they cannot do anything without speaking to a manager which takes weeks then they disappear. The director of the company and the general manager has never once called or responded to my plethora of requests. They do not care. More importantly once the company wiped their hands with my issue i explained that i am scared the building will collapse on my young children and they said that they only supply. I said what about the pool of water. They said we only supply its an installer issue. My installer has not answered a call for months ! I am living in a world of hell with no one from conservatoryland ltd prepared to sort. Recently after bombarding them with calls they offered me a few hundred pounds to go away. This company needs shutting down and winding up. They are disgusting. I am speaking to trading standards and also will be reporting them to the dgos. I advice anyone to come to my living nightmare anytime to see for yourself why you should never ever ever fall for this outfit. Do not pay a penny to conservatoryland ltd go elsewhere trust me its made me my wife and family ill and we are stuck in this nightmare!!!!  i sincerely advice all conservatoryland ltd customers to view my showroom before you buy. Come and see whats instore before you make the worst mistake of your life. i have loads of pictures to help demonstrate this please contact me and i will send !