Faults since installation & still ongoin

Apsmid's review of Concept Windows & Conservatories - www.conceptwindows.co.uk

“Faults since installation and still ongoin”

Written on: 04/03/2021 by Apsmid (1 review written)

Dont be fooled by the good reviews as they are recent.. said customer's will no doubt have issues in a few years and they'll be fobbed off just like they have me.

Anyhow...Had problems since instalation in 2015 with 2 windows/all doors and it is still ongoin....there is a long list of problems that arose since first installed, bearing in mind I paid 12.500. He refuses to accept any liability for his installers/service engineer. After multiple letters and emails that he doesn't even bother reading properly he would prefer to paper over the cracks than address any of the instalation/service the company provides. Just recently I bought to their attention a moving window frame and he refused to send out anyone to come look and stated in emails that he doesn't believe that the frame is moving, he only addressed this after video proof was sent however didn't look at any of the pics I sent of the door, and on further emails totally ignored my concerns. Now Ive had a man out several times to address multiple issues since installation however my front door is STILL ONGOING after 5 years and several attempts. His previous attempts has resulted in split frame and expansion foam stains due to incorrect fitting at start. They refuse to fix door unless I pay AGAIN for MORE remedial work. Due to the amount of times he's already attempted to fix the SAME issue it is unfair to expect me to pay anymore, the service they provide is of poor quality as their service engineer caused more damage. All they care about is getting more money out of you for remedial works on their poor workmanship.