Anglian Windows - www.anglianhome.co.uk Review

Guest's review of Anglian Windows - www.anglianhome.co.uk

“I have been a previous customer of Anglian Windows and...”

Written on: 24/05/2019

I have been a previous customer of Anglian Windows and was happy with the service provided so decided to use them again. It proved to be a big mistake. The sales person told me that I could put the installation date back for up to 12 months from when I put the deposit down.

I arranged for installation for June 24th, due to unforeseen circumstances I needed to put it back further, no problem I thought as I have the 12 months to install.

Unfortunately when I called I spoke to the man I imagine bought double glazing sales its notorious reputation not only did he tell me I couldn't do that but when I said I would cancel his words were 'we will dump the stock on your drive and you can pay us 80%' when I pointed out in my initial complaint about him that it would actually save me money so he can dump the stock and I will get them fitted myself a letter arrived the next day stating I have incurred six weeks of storage charges, strange considering I have never had a letter previously stating any storage charges even more coincidentally it adds up to the amount that I would save if I did cancel the order. He is a rude arrogant individual and literally the only reason I would never use Anglian again or recommend them to anybody. Trying to bully a customer who actually wants the windows fitted is a bad move in itself. I will be speaking to trading standards and also the FCA as I believe the license they have as a broker states they should treat customers fairly.

Anglianhelp's Comment

Written on: 03/06/2019

Good Afternoon,

I'm very sorry to hear about the issues you've experience with Anglian. This is not the standard of service we aim for. Please email our customer service team your full address or order number and they will investigate this further.

Sincere apologies,
Ellis (National Customer Service)