Excellent Professional Workmanship

ElinorSar's review of Allerton Windows - www.allertonwindows.co.uk

“Excellent Professional Workmanship”

Written on: 01/10/2018 by ElinorSar (1 review written)

I would like to thank all at Allerton Windows for their help, advice and hard work. I needed a new kitchen, but had always wanted a bigger one. So after having an architect draw up some plans for an extension, I contacted a number of local companies for quotes. In addition to these, I made some internet enquiries and received a phone call from a very polite gentleman from Allerton Windows. The name meant nothing to me as they are not a local company. However after researching the company on the internet, I was very impressed with the reviews they had received. Theirs was not the cheapest quote, but their 5 star rating made my decision much easier. Their salesman was very helpful, not at all pushy and a very good ambassador for the company. The office staff kept me fully informed by email throughout the build. The person I dealt with and his team of builders were genuinely nice guys, very experienced, tidy and always punctual and hardworking. After the brickwork and steel beams were in place the joiners took over. They took great pride in their work and the standard was second to none. They were followed by the plumber, who installed underfloor heating and the electrician, who fitted the LED lighting. The person I dealt with kept tabs at all stages of the build. The end result is that I have a very substantial, well built 10.5m x 4m extension, which is open plan to my dining room and old kitchen. It has provided a great, light and airy space with plenty of room for a comfortable seating area in addition to my new kitchen. A great job has been done by professional, experienced team members. I would have no hesitation in recommending this company. Once again, many thanks to all!