No nonsense or rubbish sales talk

GraemeV's review of Allerton Windows - www.allertonwindows.co.uk

“No nonsense or rubbish sales talk”

Written on: 14/02/2018 by GraemeV (1 review written)

I had previously got quotes from a couple big names who regularly advertise on the TV, and for the quantity of windows required in my property it was way over my budget. I also received a quote from another company who I'd never heard of, which came to £8k!!! That same company tried to then bully me into making a decision there and then, which they were highly unsuccessful with, and where subsequently told to get out of the house! Disgraceful to know that this kind of company will trick and pressure older or less aware people into accepting this outrageous offer.

I was then given Allerton Windows's number by a client of mine who uses them for a lot of property development work. I will always consider a local company were possible so I rang them and they came out within 2 days to provide a quote, which was well within my budget. I was expecting to wait over a month before the windows would be fitted like all other companies have advise, but they gave me a work commencement date of less than 2 weeks!

As for the work, it was absolutely faultless. They worked tirelessly on both days to get the work done in the bitterly cold temperatures, cleaning up as they went so as to minimise any mess. They left on the second day and it was almost as if they hadn't even been there!

I previously had old wooden framed double glazing which came with the property, and for me personally, the improvement their windows have made already is pretty amazing.

Can't recommend them enough. The quality of their work and attention to detail is very pleasing. I will definitely be using them for any window/door related jobs in the future.

Big thanks to the three people I dealt with