APPALLING ON EVERY COUNT - DO NOT USE THEM

SimeonEdmondson2's review of 4 Seasons Conservatories - www.4seasons-conservatories.co.uk

“APPALLING ON EVERY COUNT - DO NOT USE THEM”

Written on: 30/10/2020 by SimeonEdmondson2 (1 review written)

We placed an order on 29th August 2019. The tradesmen came to erect the conservatory and found that it was the wrong size, so they fitted what they had and filled the gap with some boarding.The stricture did not fit against the wall and no guttering was added. It is now October 2020 and we have had water coming through the boarding and gaps and pieces are handing from the ceiling. Two rooms have water coming through the wall of the house affecting the brickwork and plaster. Fortunately no electrics were added to the conservatory, so we do not have any problems arising there. We have written, emailed and left numerous messages over the past year, with no response. We need this rectified as we are facing another winter with water coming into the house and an unsafe structure attached to the outside. I wish I could put a negative score on this review. I also paid the deposit and then found that each trades-person that came required their payment direct, which means I had paid for this. I feel that I have been taken advantage of as an 81 year old woman. PLEASE DO NOT USE THEM!!!