Avoid if you want your custom valued...

• Quality of service

• Layout of shop

KiannaHickey313's review of Currys

“Avoid if you want your custom valued...”

Written on: 14/09/2021 by KiannaHickey313 (1 review written)

Ordered a large appliance and added on the full works of delivery, installation and removal. Having already waited over two weeks for a delivery, on the day the delivery was cancelled with no notice. Excuses given and after three calls, was eventually rescheduled for yet another week later.
Having raised this farce as a complaint during the first call, I was given a reference number and advised that I would be contacted but I'm still waiting...
In my own follow-ups, I have been advised that the complaint has been closed and that feedback is only internal. What the point of that is, I have no idea.
Every time I attempt to even get an apology for their despicable service, I am fed another pack of lies. They really couldn't care less and I see from other reviews that my experience is far from isolated.... Prices are not that competive and from subsequent experience, you don't get this sort of behaviour from AO.com.

Have now reported them to Trading Standards.

• Quality of service