poor service

• Quality of service

• Layout of shop

Jett19's review of Currys

“poor service”

Written on: 10/09/2019 by Jett19 (1 review written)

LG TV
Total Disappointment
ordered a 70" tv in the Folkestone store by a really friendly sales rep. Was ordered and my date was chosen, I paid extra for time slot and on the day, I had no communication whatsoever so i called them. I then find out there was no delivery booked for this day even though my receipt clearly says so. The telephone sales person was very apologetic and couldn't get through to Folkestone via phones. I ended up cancelling the product and was very disappointed. Having looked at Curry's reviews, you can see their level of service is poor. I purchased my TV via Appliance Direct instead and just look at their reviews in comparison. I wished I did not bother with Currys as every time I purchase with them, there is an issue with either the service or staff. The way forward is to buy online and it will not be too soon before companies like currys with extremely poor ratings end up like BLOCKBUSTERS, extinct!

• folkestone