First class training & trainers

West Sussex & Surrey, GU2 8JH

Karens65's review of Adolescent Dogs Residential Dog Training & Classes Surrey - www.adolescentdogs.com

“First class training and trainers”

Written on: 30/04/2021 by Karens65 (1 review written)

After a number of months following the online videos (which are awesome) that Adolescent Dogs provides as part of their VIP service I decided I would benefit even more sending Maisie (a 6 month old Staffy) for 3 weeks of their residential training with Kassie (one of their many amazing trainers). I can't praise Kassie high enough for the work she has done with Maisie. I received regular videos and pictures of her progress and a detailed progress report at the weekend. Maisie was treated as if she was their own dog and I could see from the pictures just how much she was enjoying it. The after support you receive is second to none. They don't hand your dog back and move on to the next one, you have 2 in depth handover sessions and further sessions if required to ensure you have the skills to continue doing the great work that Kassie did (and I have seen really great improvements). I now have much more confidence with Maisie and know that Kassie is there if ever I need advice. I wouldn't hesitate to send Maisie back to Kassie if I went away or I felt Maisie needed some further top ups. Can't recommend Kassie enough. 5 stars isn't enough!