Excellent Training Clinics

West Sussex & Surrey, GU2 8JH

kategallagher1's review of Adolescent Dogs Residential Dog Training & Classes Surrey - www.adolescentdogs.com

“Excellent Training Clinics”

Written on: 11/09/2020 by kategallagher1 (1 review written)

The training clinics have been perfect. Thank you so much to Adolescent Dogs. We took on a rescue dog a couple of months ago, very frightened of people and most things! We started with the Puppy Clinic, Reactivity Clinic, Naughty Dog Clinic and Enrichment Clinic. The videos are excellent and easy to follow, clear and concise. The lecture videos are very informative and again clear and concise. You can follow the training at your own pace, post videos and ask advice if you're having a problem. I have never had such a reactive and also intelligent dog before and it has been a lot of fun learning together and knowing that I have the knowledge now to help her through her problems. I literally wouldn't have been able to cope with this dog if I hadn't had this help as although I have had rescue dogs before, I needed a whole new skill set to cope with Bella. She's doing really well now and I'm about to sign up to more clinics!