Fantastic residential dog training

West Sussex & Surrey, GU2 8JH

EllieL's review of Adolescent Dogs Residential Dog Training & Classes Surrey - www.adolescentdogs.com

“Fantastic residential dog training”

Written on: 23/05/2020 by EllieL (1 review written)

We booked in our 6month old GoldenDoodle for a 3 week residential training stay with Bekki in Southampton From Adolescent Dogs. Before the stay our home had become very chaotic as the young puppy was busy bullying our toddler and 13 year old lab, everyone was very stressed and I felt totally out of my depth on training and how to resolve the unwanted behaviour. This was without a doubt the best decision we could have made. After 3 weeks with Bekki, Zelda returned home a much much calmer dog and is now a total delight to share a home with. Instantly the dominating had totally stopped, she now settles beautifully in the home. Walking is no longer a stressful chore and I’m back to feeling excited about getting out for a calming stroll. There are still a few training areas we want to progress that given lockdown weren’t able to be that successful, so have booked Zelda back in for a top up stay once public areas start to reopen so she can work on distraction training. Our trainer is just awesome, felt instantly reassured that Zelda was being well cared for, lots of updates, and has been available for checkins post training to ensure we stay on track. The online training videos are also an amazing resource that are helping me maintain the training. Would highly recommend this service.