One of the Best Places to Train Your Pup!

West Sussex & Surrey, GU2 8JH

VictoriaSB's review of Adolescent Dogs Residential Dog Training & Classes Surrey - www.adolescentdogs.com

“One of the Best Places to Train Your Pup!”

Written on: 03/03/2020 by VictoriaSB (1 review written)

If your pup (of any age) needs any kind of training I would 100% recommend Adolescent Dogs! My sweet Buki was never a bad pup but he did 2 weeks residential training while my husband and I were away. As soon as we met our trainer she began informing me of little things she noticed and could tell she would need to work on with Buki and throughout his training she provided feedback and updates. Buki, who was 15 weeks at the time, learned so much and grew more confident. Buki loved his trainer and you could tell how much she cared for him while we were away which is my priority. They provide so many sources and ways for you to prep your dog for his/her stay and then to continue to train your dog afterwards. We were very impressed with their services and are already planning the next time we take Buki back. They offer many different training services so they are definitely someone to checkout!