Excellent Care for My Pup

West Sussex & Surrey, GU2 8JH

emkent76's review of Adolescent Dogs Residential Dog Training & Classes Surrey - www.adolescentdogs.com

“Excellent Care for My Pup”

Written on: 25/10/2019 by emkent76 (1 review written)

I can't speak highly enough of Adolescent Dogs. They have ben amazing with Cooper. We decided that we wanted the best start for our lovely cocker spaniel and they did not disappoint. From the moment that I booked I knew that I had chosen correctly as their correspondence and attention to detail was fantastic.
I have to admit that I was a little nervous leaving Cooper with someone for 2 weeks as we had only had him for 8 ourselves and I had not counted on me being so connected to him already. However, as soon as I met the trainer all my fears where removed as she was absolutely fantastic. It might sound weird but what I especially liked was the way in which when we met her in the car park, the first person she said hello to was Cooper. This just created such a lovely start for him and gave me complete confidence that we were doing the right thing.
All the way through Coopers stay I was given regular updates and amazing photos of him doing the things that we had wanted her to focus on. This gave me great comfort as I could see him in a relaxed and loving family home and being included as one of their own. He seems very settled and happy which was fab.
I was worried I think when we went to pick him up that he would not remember us (although it had only been 2 weeks) I couldn't have been more wrong. He bounded towards us, happy healthy and much more well behaved than when we had left him.
My trainer has been excellent all the way through, taking care to demonstrate and ensure that I understood what had been taught so that I could carry it on at home. She has also been great once I've got home, if I have any questions concerns or want to show how Copper is getting on she has been right there guiding me along.
We will definitely be using Adolescent Dogs again once he hits the teenage years!
Great service, Lovely kind and genuine trainer, and definitely a great experience for any dog.