Wonderful trainer who changed my relationship with my dog!

West Sussex & Surrey, GU2 8JH

IonaRM's review of Adolescent Dogs Residential Dog Training & Classes Surrey - www.adolescentdogs.com

“Wonderful trainer who changed my relationship with my dog!”

Written on: 17/10/2019 by IonaRM (1 review written)

I sent my chocolate lab Rosie for a 4 week residential stay with Adolescent Dogs and I cannot express enough how brilliant this training is. Rosie was awesome before but now she is awesome and well on the way to being awesomely well behaved! Adolescent dogs does a great job of training the owner and the dog and I didn't realise how important that was going to be until we had her back at home and had to train her ourselves. Our trainer kept in communication throughout the training, the weekly updates were great and I felt like a proud parent when it came through on my emails! The best part of the whole process was the handover and lessons, we continued to have the full support of our trainer via email so whatever issues we faced she could lessen the stress of trying to carry on her hard work with Rosie and address them at the lessons. It was lovely to be trained alongside Rosie in the sessions and it helped build my confidence significantly. Rosie is so much more engaged and trusting of me and my family as owners which has much improved our lives together. Myself, my family and Rosie have learnt so much through the vast knowledge of our trainer and the content provided by Adolescent Dogs, thank you so much!