The most wonderful breed

Reginald450's review of Bull Terrier

“The most wonderful breed”

Written on: 24/07/2019 by Reginald450 (1 review written)

We rescued our girl (very unplanned) at around 1yr old, after she was bought by a man known to the family and then unwanted.

It was our first experience of the breed and first time I'd even seen one in person. From the minute she arrived we fell in love with her. She came a nervous, quiet dog who was very unsure of men. After just a few months of love she became a confident, beautiful, gentle girl who loved everyone, especially the men in her life! lol

She absolutely adored people of all ages and people adored her. She was amazing with children and everyone she came into contact with. She didn't have a bad bone in her body. She cuddled you like I've never seen a dog cuddle before. At the start of the year we introduced another bull terrier pup into our family and she totally loved and nurtured him. Our angel passed away last month after 13 amazing years with us. The most heartbreaking thing that I don't think I'll ever get over. Our whole family including myself is now totally obsessed with the breed. The pup is brilliant - full of character and love. When young they are literally like toddlers in the best way! Challenging but the most rewarding dog you'll ever have. Be firm and fair and they will love you unconditionally.