Ignore customer contact

253Holman's review of Forthglade Dog Food

“Ignore customer contact”

Written on: 02/02/2018 by 253Holman (1 review written)

As a loyal customer, I reached out to Forthglade via their website contact page to politely highlight grammatical errors on their packaging and on their website (which I thought would be helpful, given the premium branding that they wish to portray). They didn't have the courtesy to respond, which, I have to admit, shattered the illusion of the customer friendly brand that cares about customer feedback. Perhaps too arrogant, perhaps no substance behind the brand image - all of which leaves me less trusting in their brand values, which are an important element in the purchasing decision for me.

Angelafromwigan's Comment

Written on: 13/09/2018

Grow up who cares about ‘grammatical errors’. My dogs love their food that’s what matters to me