VASER liposuction

Guest's review of Dr Gupta - www.drpuneetgupta.co.uk

“VASER liposuction”

Written on: 21/02/2014

A year ago I underwent Vaser liposuction on two areas, the stomach and hips. I wasn't overweight, I just couldn't shift fat pockets in these areas, even after exercising. The procedure was performed under local anaesthetic and was totally free of pain and discomfort. The pre-med helped control any nerves and made the whole experience tolerable. The nurses and surgeon were extremely kind and informative throughout the whole procedure, ensuring I was comfortable and content at all times.

I had minimal downtime as I healed quite quickly, after just 1 day I was able to remove the post op garments and continue a normal day. Bruising too was minimal and didn't last long and just a few months later the scars were almost invisible.

The results are amazing. I am now able to wear figure hugging clothes with confidence and pleasure. I have thrown out my swimming costumes and thoroughly enjoy shopping for bikinis once again.

I am so thrilled with the results that I have booked in for a little more tweaking soon.