Sky dish being fitted to my roof. I do not subscribe to sky!

mollymoo2009's review of Sky Digital

“Sky dish being fitted to my roof. I do not subscribe...”

Written on: 12/02/2019 by mollymoo2009 (1 review written)

A sky engineer has fitted my neighbours new sky dish to my roof! and now will not remove it! At first they tell me I do not know what a sky looks like and would will me to climb up and take photos of the dish! Then I am told I can remove the dish so that any damage done on installation is my fault and not sky! now I am told they will not deal with this as the sky account related to the dish is not my account!!!! But its ok for me to accommodate the sky dish that I have not agreed to having on my property but they will talk to me regarding removing it! Sky have refused to deal with this problem. they have also refused to agree that they installed although on one of my many phone calls they told me they installed it on 26th January! Whilst making this complaint I was put on hold for 40 minutes. This is disgusting and a stalling tactic. I am so disgusted that sky feel they erect their dish where ever they like! I have written a complaint and still awaiting a reply and the removal of this dish!

• 1 - 6 Months