Goodmans Full HD Action Camera

• Image Quality

• Battery Life

GoProMan's review of Goodmans Full HD Action Camera

“Goodmans Full HD Action Camera”

Written on: 05/02/2020 by GoProMan (0 reviews written)

Sold exclusively by B & M Stores according to the packaging, although the same camera is available on Amazon UK and other suppliers. I paid £19.99.
I previously had a GoPro which I lost under the waves when sea kayaking. I thought that I'd give this a go even though I wasn't expecting much for my money, and I was right.
The instructions are poor and don't advise how long battery charging should take before first use. The blue light is supposed to turn off when charging is complete but it was still illuminated after 10 hours ! The camera would not switch on when unplugged from the USB terminal on my PC but there was a red light constantly illuminated on the top of the camera.
I found Goodmans website which provides a messaging system and so I asked how long charging is supposed to take and a few questions that I couldn't find an answer for in the instructions.
Couldn't believe it when I received an abrupt reply advising me to contact B & M Customer Services. As if they would know the answers to technical questions about a Goodmans product !!!
Nothing against B & M though, as they took back the camera and gave me a full refund without any quibble whatsoever.

• 1 - 4 Weeks