Well worth taking the free 24 hour trial to inspire you.

Guest's review of WeightLossResources.co.uk - www.weightlossresources.co.uk

“Well worth taking the free 24 hour trial to inspire you.”

Written on: 04/09/2022

I've used Weight Loss Resources several times in my weight loss journey in order to get back on track and get going again. Overall, I am a stone lighter than I would have been if I hadn't used WLR.
I found that the food diary is particularly useful to be able to tweak my diet so that I'm eating nutritious food without excess calories. A simple example is that there is quite a big saving in calories by having a poached egg made using a silicon poacher as opposed to a fried egg.
The website contains useful information about different diets, meal suggestions, articles about nutrition, inspiring stories of weight loss plus honesty on the journey. They encourage healthy eating of whole foods so that it's more a retraining in good habits rather than 'going on a diet'.
WLR are generous in offering a free 24 hour trial period. There is no catch and you don't need to give any financial details unless and until you sign up. Cancelling is easy and the support team are very helpful.
I recommend taking a trial once you are ready to make the most of your free 24 hours.