Lost 21 pounds

4.6

Suzzeee12's review of WeightLossResources.co.uk - www.weightlossresources.co.uk

“Lost 21 pounds”

written by Suzzeee12 on 16/05/2021

I signed up for a free trial and within a month had paid for a year. This website is ideal for monitoring your calorie intake/output but it's so much more than that. The challenges and forums help you to set realistic expectations and to make sustainable changes. There are no gimicks here, no false promises and no judgement.

I've tried recording everything I've eaten in the past but found it be very laborious and time consuming. This website makes it easy. Once a recipe is recorded you can add it to your food diary with one click.I can plan my food day now in minutes.

The forums are very supportive with people using a variety of methods to achieve their weight loss. There is an acceptance that whatever works for you is fine. I felt I learnt a lot about my own food issues by listening to others' experiences and using their knowledge.

I don't know why this combination of support is working so well for me but I've just finished my twelfth week. I don't think I've ever stuck to a diet for more than 6 weeks and recently it's been more like 6 hours. I now don't feel like I'm on a diet, I'm just eating in a more controlled and healthier way. Just try it.