WLR - It’s the only way

JMurray41's review of WeightLossResources.co.uk - www.weightlossresources.co.uk

“WLR - It’s the only way”

Written on: 18/11/2020 by JMurray41 (1 review written)

5 years ago I lost my lovely mum to cancer. Thankfully she didn’t have to suffer for long like many cancer sufferers do but it was 3 weeks of hell. In those 3 weeks of caring for her I think I must have put on a stone - she couldn’t eat as she had bowel cancer so we ate take aways morning, noon and night. After her death I piled on the weight and went from one diet to the next. Eventually, I went back to my friend WLR for help. The way of life WLR shows you is so easy, it’s the only way to lose weight - counting calories and burning more calories than you put in. You HAVE to log everything (well I do) - even when you are bad and the more exercise you do the more you can eat. I have a bad knee so I can’t work out like I use to but I walk and walk and it’s so good for your mental state. During these COVID times walking and eating healthy food is so important. I’ve lost a stone and a half since joining WLR and have fallen back in love with clothes. There is so much support from WLR - THANK YOU.