An amazing app

Yasmine_95's review of Nutracheck - www.nutracheck.co.uk

“An amazing app”

Written on: 07/04/2021 by Yasmine_95 (1 review written)

This app is very user friendly, the layout is easy to use and understand. I like that how the database is not one that anyone can just add to like other calorie counting apps, making it easier to find the food products you’re looking for with the correct information. I love the fact I can select that I am in the UK and haven’t had any issues finding the products I use so far. I love how you can create your own meals, makes it really helpful for adding it when you make it again and it’s easily edited. I love how you can share recipes, my sister, a couple of friends and myself all use the app so it’s great as we can easily share our recipes with each other. I love with my family and my brother is also calorie counting so makes it easier when I make meals I can just send them over to him as well. Another great feature is being able to weigh out the finished product and writing in the weight of my serving. This has helped so much as it’s hard to serve up equal portions unless weighing every portion.

The price is amazing, I think I paid about £30 for the year, which is nothing really, and those who have paid to do other diets pay more than that in a year so it’s well worth the money. You also get access to a forum and recipes so it’s really handy!