The only ‘diet’ that’s ever worked

JoMoore101's review of Nutracheck - www.nutracheck.co.uk

“The only ‘diet’ that’s ever worked ”

Written on: 05/04/2021 by JoMoore101 (1 review written)

After piling on the ponds during lockdown and trying numerous diets I read up on the beat way to loose weight without feeling like you were dieting as diets don’t work long term. I came across the nutria check app on the NHS ww site and gave it a go on the free 7 day trial. After 1 day I was hooked. So what’s good about it?

It tracks everything you eat by either typing in the product or scanning the bar code. I’ve not found a product it doesn’t scan yet.
It talks amounts and portions so no weighing of products to get grams.
It lets you set your own goals.
It allows exercise offset which has increased my exercise amount.
It’s so easy to use even for a 40+ not tech savvy woman like me.
It counts down the calories consumed from your daily suggested allowance so you know how many you have left at any point.
You can also track water, fruit, sugar and fat intake.
You can eat and drink anything...so it’s not really a diet but a monitoring programme. The healthier you eat the less calories but there is no chocolate or wine guilt!
After day 2 I purchased a year subscription at £23 (far less than any other diet Or programme I’ve ever been on).

Day 4 and I’ve already lost 9lb and honestly feel it’s been done with such little effort. Yes it takes a little bit of time putting in what you’ve eaten every time you eat but it soon becomes a habit and means not having to plan meals ahead.

I’ve already Rex one recommended it to my friends.