THIS REALLY WORKS

ElianTurner1948's review of Nutracheck - www.nutracheck.co.uk

“THIS REALLY WORKS”

Written on: 22/02/2021 by ElianTurner1948 (1 review written)

I’m a 59 year old bloke and have worked sat in front of a computer for many years . Slowly but surely I lost fitness ( was a keen footballer) , thought I ate correctly , as a family man I only drank a bottle of beer a month - very little, never smoked. BUT still felt out of shape . Watched a TV programme on restricted calorie intake - & the penny dropped.
My wife and I downloaded the Nutracheck app in July 2020. I weighed in at 94kg. Within the app you give details such as your age etc and importantly your current activity level - mine was low - the odd run . Not much tbh . I set my target weight goal & when I’d like to achieve the weight. The app gave me 3 options , I chose the middle way. By accurately recording my food intake & excercise ( walking mostly) I was able to see & monitor progress within 1 week . As I write I have gone from 94kg in July 2019 to 77kg today ( February 2021) My goal is 74kg.
My only exercise has been walking due to an abductor leg muscle injury so hand on heart the app has been an incredible help to a healthier & fitter me.
Restricting calorie intake is the cornerstone of fitness the older you get - eat well, drink more water & exercise regularly - even if it is only to walk .
Forget the 2200 calories per day for men - yes if you do hard manual work - no if you have sedentary work.
I’m now at a place where I am confident to followi a fitness programme , tone up for over 50’s.
Feel so much better .
My wife and I cannot recommend Nutracheck enough . It’s been a life changer .and we’re confident we’re teaching our young boys good habits too.