Literally life Saving

Guest's review of Nutracheck - www.nutracheck.co.uk

“Literally life Saving”

Written on: 07/01/2021

The hardest thing I have always found is keeping track of what I have eaten during the course of a day especially when really busy and stressed. This nifty little app makes doing that so, so easy. You just scan the barcode of what your about to munch and it pops up and allows you to either pick the amount you ate (eg half the pack, quarter etc) or if you are feeling nerdy enter the exact weight/volume you consumed. Practically EVERY food stuff is in there and its smart , it knows what my favourites are and so when I start typing Sainsburys for example, it shows me the Sainsbury's items I usually consume first so I don't even have to waste time scrolling. I enter my weight progress, and can see at a glance where I am with weight. I can also enter what exercise I did and it will enter how many calories I burnt. I just love this App. Over Xmas, I got given some Fortnum and Mason really obscure goodies which were not all in the apps' database, but I was allowed to scan the packets and enter these new foodstuffs very, very easily. For a non-techie, lazy bones like me, this app has been a Godsend! (I never normally rave about things, but this app has really helped me reach my goals very easily).