Working for me!

Guest's review of Nutracheck - www.nutracheck.co.uk

“Working for me!”

Written on: 20/12/2020

I switched to Nutracheck from another product which was good and free, but for me, was not as easy to use as Nutracheck and I got fed up with the adverts. I started off paying for just the APP, and was delighted with the speed and helpfulness of the responses to my queries as a new by user. No question was too dumb and every answer was to the point on the question I asked. I wanted a bit of advice, so decided to upgrade to takes the web products as well. I thought it might be complicated, but the Nutracheck Staffer made it as easy as possible, calculating how much of my annual App subscription. Could be switched over to pay for both and gave me an expiry date in very quick time.

Since then I have posted several queries to a dietician and received a detailed and very helpful response with tips, links and advice (some of it comforting about my impatience about plateauing!)

I find it very easy to use and keep track of what I am doing and how my diet is working and would readily recommend if you are prepared to do the detail work needed in calorie counting, i.e. weighing what you eat, looking up the calorie values and don’t cheat!