The most informative easy to use app for dieting I’ve seen

JAL71's review of Nutracheck - www.nutracheck.co.uk

“The most informative easy to use app for dieting...”

Written on: 20/11/2020 by JAL71 (1 review written)

Nutracheck is simply brilliant, for years I’ve been wanting to know how nutritiously I was eating not just how many calories I was consuming, but couldn’t easily find a way to do so. This app has changed all of this and led to a real improvement in my lifestyle.

The foods are accurately recorded in the directory, and easily found, the bar code scanner amazing. You can forward enter your planned meals for the day to see how they’d pan out, and then amend or remove them depending on the results. I also use it to determine which brands are actually better nutrition wise, you wouldn’t think wholemeal bread could have so many variations!

The nutrition values you can track are so much more than any other diet app I’ve ever seen, and has really opened my eyes to hidden sugars - milk for example.

You can keep track of your weight and measurements too, and link to other smart fitness apps to track exercise. You can also amend your goals to reflect what you are trying to achieve, for me it is high protein at the moment as it fits the diet I am following, but I can see that changing to low sugars as I lose more weight.

The price is very affordable, especially if compared to class based weight loss groups, and the community on here are lovely and supportive. I can see myself being a paid member of this for life, even when I reach my goal weight, which for the first time I now believe I can do, thanks in no small way to Nutracheck.