Very helpful nutrition tracker

MalcomIC's review of Nutracheck - www.nutracheck.co.uk

“Very helpful nutrition tracker”

Written on: 05/09/2020 by MalcomIC (1 review written)

Under NutraCheck's watchful eye I have lost just under 10 kg in just over two months, and I am happy with the ease of use and discipline it has imposed. I use it on four platforms (web, iPhone, iPad and Watch) and I am pleased with the overall level of integration and how 'natively' it functions on each platform - but there are small niggles that keep if from getting a five star-review: a few superfluous clicks required here, missed predictive-logic implementation there, lack of user 'learning' in the other place. These are minor faults, though, and are usually addressed through iteration over time by developers. Particularly praiseworthy is the large database of UK products and outlets, and I hope and assume this is constantly under development.

Most missed feature: a decent fluids tracker: I (along with many people of my age and health profile) am under fluid-control regime (an extremely tricky 1,500 ml a day). I use a separate app to track fluid intake but it has many shortcomings and in particular can't calculate water content of foods like soups and yoghurt. NutraCheck is already within hailing distance of being able to do this: I would love to see this implemented.

All in all, though, a really solid product-cum-service, and worth the subscription cost.