Motivation, Meals, Muscles & Mojo

Hells66's review of Nutracheck - www.nutracheck.co.uk

“Motivation, Meals, Muscles and Mojo”

Written on: 21/08/2020 by Hells66 (1 review written)

After spending a weekend at a low ebb upset with myself that I looked so fat and had lost my own quirky style after years of illness , a full hysterectomy and then being furloughed since March . I decided that enough was enough and only I could do something about it ! I had started to dress ‘ comfy’ , gone were my skinny jeans, T-shirts and high heels on went tent dresses and elasticated waist skirts and leggings. I was taking selfie’s of myself and my partner and seeing how old and fat I looked at the side of him even though he assured me I didn’t and still adored me .
I had to motivate myself and after a quick look at Nutracheck I knew I wanted to try it .
After that first day of joining and weighing and measuring I was hooked .
I instantly took to the calorie counting ( I didn’t do it perfectly at first) finding it easier each day learning the calorific contents of my usual foods . I love using the barcode scanner and even use it in the supermarket to determine some of my meal choices.
I am not a very sociable person and don’t tend to use social media so I have not joined in any of the support forums yet ( although I love to read other people’s posts) but I know It is there for me if I find I need a little support or extra motivation.
I have used a few shared recipes which is a fun thing to do.
Reading about people adding exercise to their weight loss journey encouraged me too. I have added the Couch to 5K in my routine so I am getting fitter too .
I joined Nutracheck and 21 days later I have lost 8lbs I am thrilled with this and have dropped a dress size already ., but what I enjoy most is how quickly the inches are coming off ( in all the right places) and I can see it all clearly in the progress charts.
Thanks to Nutracheck I will return to work ( after 6 months of being furloughed) in September feeling and looking fantastic.