Really helpful tool

Guest's review of Nutracheck - www.nutracheck.co.uk

“Really helpful tool”

Written on: 20/07/2020

There's no getting away from the fact that you are the one who has to take the responsibility to lose weight if you want to be a little (or a lot) healthier. This for many is not easy. There will always be challenges to overcome low self esteem, boredom, inactivity or the love of tasty food! This app sets out to help you once you take that responsibility by providing the most comprehensive calorie counting tool that I have used (and I have used a few!) which makes recording your daily intake of food very easy. It records your favourite foods making it quick and simple to add foods especially if you tend to have very similar meals regularly. The app is not preachy and there is no expectation to communicate with others but you can if that will help you get through the experience. I like that your successes are recognised by an email congratulating you on losing 7 pounds. For me, the balance is well struck between providing the tools to help you and not imposing endless emails or messages to help you on your way like other apps. I have managed to get to the point of taking the responsibility to get to a more healthy weight and this app is the best option for me to help me get there.