Work’s for me

235Bowers's review of Nutracheck - www.nutracheck.co.uk

“Work’s for me”

Written on: 19/07/2020 by 235Bowers (1 review written)

At last I have found something that I connect with and which works for me. I have tried various diets over the years but I always fail, I get bored of the same foods or I hate the restrictions. I have tried calorie counting with notebooks etc, but this app is excellent. I type in all the things I fancy eating into nutra check, then edit out what doesn’t quite work and then put it on tomorrow’s. I never feel hungry or that I’m being deprived. I enjoy the tracking, I love adding my exercise on to see it change all my figures, if I want to eat more I can, or I can enjoy a larger weight loss. This is a lifestyle app, that is easy and compliments my life and my crazy schedules. I like to plan my next days food at night before bed. It’s like a virtual shopping trip and it means I never have to stop what I’m doing to log stuff when i’m busy. I love that if I go over my calories I just look up what excercise to do, then I’m back on target. I also love the ability to track my fiber or protein etc. it’s great to see exactly what I’m eating. The water and 5 a day counts are excellent too, I discovered so much about my eating habits and hydration and how I could improve them. I really can’t recommend this enough. Excellent app.