Fab Nutra Check app!

gillbarnard's review of Nutracheck - www.nutracheck.co.uk

“Fab Nutra Check app!”

Written on: 01/12/2019 by gillbarnard (1 review written)

Fantastic app that has helped me lose a stone over the past nine weeks! No hunger pangs or missing out on treats. The app is very easy to use but with all the details and summaries you need.

It has most of the food and drink products that you are likely to encounter in most stores (incuding Booths which I was really pleased about as they are a northern deli-style supermarket with not that many stores). There are photos of most of the products for quick identification. Product information includes calories and nutrition information.

It has options to enter your home-made dishes too as well as a range of takeaway/restaurant options. You can monitor your progress in various ways: entering your weight, body measurements etc.

There's an option to enter exercise and this will show as a calorie deficit that you can use to eat more if you wish!

This app has been very well thought out, is easy and fun to use and for the very reasonable monthly subscription (with no ties) is a must if you are calorie counting.

Many times I have tried to lose weight but have lost my way before I've reached my goal but with Nutra Check to help me I am really motivated and staying on track.