Easiest & most efficient way to manage weight

Kimi152's review of Nutracheck - www.nutracheck.co.uk

“Easiest and most efficient way to manage weight”

Written on: 02/10/2019 by Kimi152 (1 review written)

I’ve tried out a number of methods for managing my weight and some such as the 5:2 diet work well but on the strong recommendation of my diabetic nurse practitioner and the GP, I’ve had to stop fasting. I researched others but the best approach is counting calories and portion control. But keeping a written diary does not work in my busy life. Enter NutraCheck. I downloaded the App and discovered its fantastic database - scan the barcode and most foods are there. Named restaurant menus appear making it so easy to record breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks. Link to the Health App and it automatically adds exercise, including steps over 2,500 and flights of stairs. The weigh ins are very easy and a progress bar chat shows development. Rewards are not my ‘cup of tea’ so I’m not keen on the rosettes, but I can cope with them appearing. I’m losing weight slowly and even if it blips or worse, the App is not judgemental. I hate algorithmic personal trainers telling me things I know and NutraCheck is great for not having them. I highly recommend it.