Nutracheck is the BEST!!!!

Wilsonss131's review of Nutracheck - www.nutracheck.co.uk

“Nutracheck is the BEST!!!!”

Written on: 30/09/2019 by Wilsonss131 (1 review written)

Love it, love it, love it!! Nutracheck has reformed the way I think about food and, for me, completely nailed losing weight and maintaining weight that I've lost.

I thought recording all my food onto an App would be a palaver but far from it. It's quick and simple (otherwise I wouldn't be doing it!). The database is fantastic - very rare that I can't find something, easy to add something quickly if necessary, building up our regular family meals is easy/helpful and the database seems to have new things added all the time.

A couple of things which could be improved.........making sure fruit and vegetable portions are accurate (often meals which claim they have "1 of your 5 a day" don't seem to show as this in the App).......and more items added to the "Dining Out" (although this does seem to keep being updated)..and sometimes the things aren't in the "Dining Out" section but come up when I just search for them.

I've already recommended Nutracheck to 5 friends and they all love it too. This is the lightest I've been for many many years and I plan to stay that way using the App. It's not rocket science. It just highlights that small changes (like not putting that fish finger the kids haven't eaten in your mouth!) make a huge difference. Makes you think about it...shall I have the pudding or wine tonight (normally the wine wins!!!). Nothing is off limits - it's just choice of what you'd rather have. Knowledge the App gives you is power. Thank you so much Nutracheck!