Absolutely fantastic App

Wolfie6's review of Nutracheck - www.nutracheck.co.uk

“Absolutely fantastic App”

Written on: 30/09/2019 by Wolfie6 (1 review written)

Done all the diets, over 50, weight increasing at an alarming rate, so myself and my husband looked at reviews and I fancied the look of the Nutracheck App.

Very intuitive, easy to use, loads of great features and a 7 day free trial to see how you get on.

We were both allocated 1530Kcal to loose 2lb a week. (200Kcal is based on exercise, we turned that feature off as we didn’t want to rely on exercise) we were then on 1330Kcal a day.

I set my plan to higher protein as I can eat and eat all day and never feel full, and my husband set his at lower carbs as he is a proper crisp monster.

We both signed up for the year after our free trial, I lost 7lb and he lost 8lb - sticking to it 100%, it was really easy and we both found most days we were very satisfied on 1000/1200 calories eating the ‘right’ foods. (Higher protein, fills you up and stops the sweet snacking).

Can’t believe we didn’t discover this app years ago, it has given us a new outlook and we are both looking forward to becoming fitter and healthier with the help of this App.

Thanks Nutracheck - keep up the good work!