So far so good

Riley258's review of Nutracheck - www.nutracheck.co.uk

“So far so good”

Written on: 30/07/2019 by Riley258 (1 review written)

I have used Nutracheck before quite a while in the past and found it worked then. As I have got older the weight has crept up and decided I must do something about it.

I have completed 4 weeks of the diet and I am on target losing 2lb a week .

I like the fact there is a choice of diets but have stuck to the traditional well balanced calorie control diet . Although some people say they don't want the hassle of counting calories and weighing things I find having to do that keeps me focused on the end goal.
This time round I really read everything on the website so I could fully understand all the small details which in the past I hadn't done. One tip I found useful not to give up even if you only lose 1lb one week as it's going in the right direction and that as helped my morale.

It is essential that you exercise to burn off the calories which I do by walking . I think you have to find an exercise that you love to keep it going and walking is mine.

I still have just over a stone to lose now and am determined to reach my goal so I can wear the beautiful clothes in my wardrobe again which I haven't wanted to throw out

The Nutracheck plan is really easy to follow and I can't really think of anything it doesn't cover to help you achieve your weight loss at a very reasonable price