Nutracheck is my lifeline

Bobster75's review of Nutracheck - www.nutracheck.co.uk

“Nutracheck is my lifeline”

Written on: 28/07/2019 by Bobster75 (1 review written)

This app is fantastic!!! I love that you can scan barcodes of your foods and the majority of products are included. Those that are not can easily be added manually with accuracy. Even eating out is made easier. There is a large range of popular places to eat listed on the Nutracheck app, and also a good range of their dishes.
The 'my meal' tab is brilliant. It saves so much time if there are meals you have regularly. It's just added in a couple of clicks and no extra searching. I also like the weekly veiw so i can check that i am on track. I cannot recommend this app enough. I feel empowered and in control of my food. I'm loving how easy it is to use and it so much cheaper than a weekly slimming group, and not restrictive either. You have the support too with the blog. It's very user friendly and i really like the bar chart showing your progress. You can even print out your milestone rosettes if you want to. I love the Nutracheck app. It has really helped me control and think about my food intake and increased my desire to exercise too. I love that you get a free weeks trial period,with no obligation to continue, to try it out first. Then, if you like it, its a month by month subscription for the price of a latte. You have nothing to lose ...except weight!!